Retirement Survey Prize Draw Rules
By your participation in ‘How the UK thinks about Retirement Survey’ (‘the Research’) you are eligible to be entered into the Prize Draw for the chance to win £500 for you or a charity of your choice. Please read the following applicable Competition Terms and Conditions. These Competition Terms and Conditions are subject to any other terms and conditions provided to you or to which you are referred at the time of entering the competition.
- You are eligible for the Prize Draw by your participation in the Research only.
- Please note that only participant’s submitting a fully completed Research Survey can be entered into the Prize Draw.
- The closing date and time for the Prize Draw is 23:59 BST on Tuesday 5th June 2018
- No purchase or payment is required for the Prize Draw.
- You must be a resident of the UK and 18 years of age or over to be eligible.
- Employees of Profile Financial Solutions Limited, their immediate families and persons connected with the Research and Prize Draw will not be eligible for the Prize Draw.
- You will only be entered into the Prize Draw once.
- Use of a false name or address in the Research will result in ineligibility for the Prize Draw.
- There will be one prize of £500.
- The Prize cannot be modified and is non-transferable.
- The Prize Draw selection is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
SELECTION OF WINNERS
- One winner will be selected in the Prize Draw.
- Only the winner will be contacted and notified by email, no later than 23:59 BST on Tuesday 19th June, or such later date at the discretion of Profile Financial Solutions Limited.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winners. If the winners cannot be contacted, or are unable to comply with these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions, Profile Financial Solutions Limited reserves the right to offer the Prize to an alternative entry or entries selected.
- Failure to respond and/or provide an address for delivery, or failure to meet the eligibility requirements may result in forfeiture of the Prize.
- The surname and county only of the winner may be published by Profile Solutions Limited on its’ website.
- This Prize Draw is promoted by Profile Financial Solutions Limited. Profile Financial Solutions Limited is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. FCA number 596398. Registered in England and Wales, Company Number 07731925. Registered Office address: Norwest Court, Guildhall Street, Preston, PR1 3NU.
- The winner agrees to the disclosure of their surname, county and country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Profile Financial Solutions Limited relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Profile Financial Solutions Limited excludes all liability under these terms, in contract or tort (including negligence) for any loss, damage, costs and/or expenses, loss of profits, goodwill, consequential, indirect or special losses, howsoever caused, suffered or incurred in connection with the Research and the Prize Draw.
- We reserve the right to vary these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any variations will be notified to you by email and/or by posting the variations to our website.
- These Prize Draw Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the entire agreement between you and Profile Financial Solutions Limited concerning your participation in the Research and Prize Draw.
- By entering the Prize Draw, all entrants agree to be bound by these Prize Draw Terms and Conditions.