We may collect details from you when your request a product or service from us from our website, emails, telephone conversations, written and verbal communication. We may supplement the information that you provide with other information that we obtain from our dealings with you, or which we receive from other parts of the company or our partners.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- The use of enquiry and registration forms for any of our products and services
- The provision of your details to us either online or offline
The elements of your Data that we collect, but not limited to may include:
- Home address including post code and phone number
- Mobile telephone number
- E-mail address
- National Insurance number
- Current Pension providers
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We may use any Data you give us for purposes which could include:
- For administration purposes
- To confirm identification when you contact us
- To improve and monitor our customer service to you
- To track activity on our website
- For record keeping purposes
- To communicate with you about our products and services and on-going management
- Conducting market research surveys
- Running competitions
- Keeping you informed about news, products, services, offers and competitions from Profile Pensions and providing you with information about products and services we offer (unless you opt out of receiving such information contact us to do this).
Disclosure of your information to service providers
User Access and Control of Data
If you wish to amend any of the Data which we hold about you, or update your marketing preferences, please contact us. Calls made to us may be recorded for training and quality control purposes. In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us. We may charge the statutory allowable fee for provision of this information.
- Collect generic usage statistics of our site
- Track visitor preferences
- Improve and update our site
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time however this will mean that any settings will have to be reset. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce functionality of the site. and mean that certain features or content may not be available to you.
Our website may also use the SessionCam website recording service. SessionCam may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, page scrolling and any text keyed into website forms. The information collected does not include bank details or any sensitive personal data. Data collected by SessionCam is for internal use only. The information collected is used to improve our website usability and is stored and used for aggregated and statistical reporting.
From time to time we may invite our website visitors and customers to participate in online surveys about our products and services. Participation is entirely optional and any information we collect is used to improve the products and services we offer to our website and customers.
Profile Pensions has appropriate measures in place to ensure that our users’ Data is protected against unauthorised access or use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and accidental loss. User Data may be transferred outside the Profile Pensions to data processors such as fulfilment houses but they will act only on our instructions to provide the services required.
Transfer of Data
The Internet is a global environment. Using the Internet to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. Therefore, by browsing the Profile Pensions Sites and communicating electronically with us you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way. By agreeing to our transfer of your Data to third party organisations for them to send you details of products and services offered (as detailed above) you are deemed to provide your consent to any transfer of your Data to organisations based outside the European Economic Area.
Changes to this Policy