Who are you?
Beginner’s Guides to Pensions
If you want your pension to cover all your needs, it shouldn’t be lazy. Find out how to make it work hard for you!
What is a Pension?
At its simplest, this is a pension pot in which you, your employer, or both of you, make contributions.
What is a Defined Contribution Pension?
Latest Blog Post
All the way back in January Profile Pensions was proud to be chosen as an official Red Nose Day call centre. Since then we have been preparing for the big day. On the 24th of March it arrived: 50 designated donation lines, 5 hours of calls and a bulk order of biryani lay ahead. And […]
Yes, you can take your pension as a lump sum, however, there are tax implications to consider before doing this. If you take the whole of your pension as cash, the first 25% of the pension is tax free, but the remaining 75% is potentially taxable. Please get in touch with us for a more […]
Profile Pensions has been included in the 2017 Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies List! Our team proudly picked up the award on Wednesday 22nd February. The Sunday Times publish their list every year to honour the ‘cream of Britain’s employers’. Rankings are awarded according to the responses of an anonymous survey completed by firm’s […]